Imagine a world where you can wake up and see clearly – no glasses, no contacts, just crisp vision. With LASIK surgery, you don’t have to imagine it. In fact, about 600,000 Americans experience this new feeling each year, thanks to LASIK. From nearsightedness and farsightedness to astigmatism, this corrective eye procedure helps restore naturally clear vision and remove the need for prescription glasses and contacts.
LASIK surgery is not only one of the safest, quickest, and most effective elective procedures to fix a refractive error, but it also offers a permanent solution for your vision. Where you may have once needed contact refills, glasses replacements, and updated prescriptions, after LASIK, you can experience carefree living from the moment you wake up until you close your eyes at night.
The Benefits of LASIK Surgery
According to our LASIK eye surgery reviews, many Swagel Wootton Eye Institute patients receive life-changing outcomes that enhance all aspects of social, active, and work-life. This quick and easy procedure can deliver lasting results and allow you to see the world sharper and brighter than before. All in all, the pros far outweigh the cons regarding laser eye surgery.
- Speed – LASIK surgery takes approximately 15 minutes for both eyes, with vision improvements appearing as soon as the same day. The immediate recovery time lasts for about 24 hours, while complete recovery may take three to six months.
- Efficiency – About 96% of patients are extremely satisfied with their outcomes with most surgeries resulting in 20/40 vision or better.
- Convenience – LASIK surgery offers convenience by freeing you of the burden of corrective eyeglasses and contact lenses. Not to mention the quick recovery times.
- Longevity – This corrective eye surgery provides a permanent solution to your vision concerns. And even if you do experience age-related vision changes, you may be able to have enhancement procedures to further improve your vision.
- Better Vision – What’s better than seeing the world clearly? Not too much can top that. The LASIK procedure can correct your vision problems and enhance your eyesight to be better than it was with eyewear.
- Visual Freedom – The realization that you don’t have to wear glasses or contact lenses anymore is quite liberating. LASIK patients are able to simply start their day with excellent vision.
- Reduce Health Concerns – For some people, corrective lenses can cause dry eye, eye infection and oxygen deprivation for the eyes. Glasses cause headaches in some cases as well. Don’t have contact solution handy? Refractive surgery can eliminate the need for these visual aids.
LASIK: An Affordable Option for Vision Correction
At first glance, the price of LASIK may seem a little high. However, when you consider the lifetime costs of glasses and contacts, including new prescriptions, repairs, cleaning solutions, etc., LASIK’s one-time charge quickly becomes the more affordable option.
Interested in seeing just how much you can save when you make the switch from contacts and glasses? Try our LASIK Savings Calculator for a customized estimate of your savings.
LASIK at Swagel Wootton Eye Institute
We are proud to have the best doctors for LASIK surgery and the most advanced technology to deliver exceptional, personalized vision results for each of our patients. The LASIK eye surgery reviews from our thousands of procedures over the years speak for themselves. Even our breadth of payment options makes us the clear choice for receiving premium LASIK surgery in Arizona.
Get the custom care you deserve and schedule a free LASIK consultation with one of our LASIK eye surgeons in Arizona today. Our eye doctors can evaluate important factors to help you determine whether or not you are a candidate for this surgical procedure.
Meet our Physicians
Meet Dr. Loan Ramsey, F.A.C.S.
Meet Dr. McGehee
Schedule Your Consultation.
For fastest service during the hours of 8 am-5 pm Monday-Friday, call us at 480-372-2616. Otherwise, fill out the form below to schedule your consultation.